Meet the Snowbank Infinity Scarf! This scarf features sections of beautiful puff stitches along with sections of simple single crochet. Made with a thick, soft yarn, it makes for the perfect cozy accessory on a blustery day!
Inside this Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern you will find:
- instructions written in U.S. terms
- photo tutorial for visual learners
- We Crochet City Tweed Aran Yarn: (55% Merino Wool, 25% Superfine Alpaca, 20% Donegal Tweed) 164 yds / 150 m, 3.5 oz / 100 g) 4 balls Snowbank
- Or approximately 600 yards of heavy worsted weight/aran yarn.
- I/5.5mm crochet hook or size to obtain gauge
- Yarn needle
10.5” wide by 58” long (and easily adjustable)
Skill Level: Easy
When you purchase this item you will receive an immediate download link for your pattern. It is a PDF file.
Please see the "download instructions" tab for more info on this.
Ready to get started on this easy infinity scarf crochet pattern? Just hit "add to cart" and you could get started today!
Buy More, Save More!
Remember, if you add multiple patterns to your cart, you can get a discount! Use the following codes at checkout:
BUY2 - get 10% off
BUY3 - get 15% off
BUY4 - get 20% off
This pattern is my original design. It is for private use only; please do not redistribute or resell it in any way.