Meet the Angelica Cardigan—this comfy & stylish crochet pattern would be the perfect addition to your wardrobe! I've worn this more then anything else I've ever crocheted. It's a super comfy cardigan, but also the perfect touch to many different outfits. I love dressing up simple jeans and a t-shirts with this fashionable crochet cardigan.
Oh, and don't forget it is also a size inclusive crochet cardigan pattern! You'll be able to make this in any size from Small all the way to 3XL.
Inside this Cardigan Crochet Pattern you will find:
- Print-friendly written instructions for sweater
- Photo tutorials for any tricky sections
- Creative Ewe Ella Rae Yarn 6-11 skeins (depending on which size you make) - or a similar light worsted weight yarn. I often recommend Caron Simply Soft as a substitute! - Approximate total yardage for each size (S-3XL): 1068 (1246, 1424, 1602, 1780, 1958) - G crochet hook (or size to obtain gauge) - Yarn needle
Available in sizes S-3XL! All sizes have been tested. This cardi looked great in size small as well as in all the larger sizes!
To fit Bust size: 30 (34, 37, 41, 44, 48) inches
There is also flexibility in this pattern; you can adjust the length of the cardigan, sleeves, etc.
Skill Level: Intermediate (the cardigan is VERY easy to make, but the stitch pattern near the bottom is a little tricky. Photo tutorials are included to help though!)
When you purchase this item you will receive an immediate download link for your pattern. It is a PDF file. Please see the "download instructions" tab for more info on this.
Ready to get started on this easy crochet cardigan? Just hit "add to cart" and you could get started today!
Buy More, Save More!
Remember, if you add multiple patterns to your cart, you can get a discount! Use the following codes at checkout:
BUY2 - get 10% off
BUY3 - get 15% off
BUY4 - get 20% off
Wondering how you will access your PDF download after purchasing? It's so simple!
Directly after checking out, you will be taken to a page to with a download button. You can download right away from here. If you exit the page, never fear! You will also receive an email that will give you the same download link.
We do not offer technical support as far as downloads go, because the process is so easy!
Downloading is generally easiest to do on a computer. Please ensure you have a device that is able to download PDFs, because that is the format all of our patterns are in.
If you have trouble finding your file on your computer, make sure to check your downloads folder.
And if you absolutely have to download on your phone, here's a quick tip that I use so I don't lose the file:
1. Click on the download link so that the file opens up
2. Click the little arrow on the bottom left corner (this is what mine looks like with an iphone. Yours may be different if you have a different phone, but just look for a sharing button).
3. Hit the "email" icon and email the PDF to yourself as an attachment. This will ensure you don't lose it!
Of course, if you can download on a computer you will not have to go through this process because the file should save directly to your device.
Once you've downloaded the file, it's yours for your viewing pleasure, whether ad-free on your devices, or printed out!