Sometimes we all need a quick, easy project that can be put to use right away. Enter, the Simple Double Crochet Dishcloth! This dishcloth works up super fast and has a beautiful crab stitch border for a professional looking finish. There’s even a matching scrubbie pattern included!
Inside this Double Crochet Dishcloth Pattern you will find:
- instructions written in US crochet terms - photo tutorial for any tricky parts - everything formatted for easy printing
- Lily Sugar’n Cream Yarn: (100% cotton, 120 yds/109 m, 2.5 oz/71 g) less than 1 ball of your color choice - Or a similar worsted weight cotton yarn - G/4mm crochet hook -Yarn needle
Scrubby: 3" wide Small Dishcloth: 6" wide Large Dishcloth: 8" wide
Skill Level: Easy
When you purchase this item you will receive an immediate download link for your pattern. It is a PDF file.
Please see the "download instructions" tab for more info on this.
Ready to get started on this easy double crochet dishcloth pattern? Just hit "add to cart" and you could get started in a matter of minutes!
Buy More, Save More!
Remember, if you add multiple patterns to your cart, you can get a discount! Use the following codes at checkout:
BUY2 - get 10% off
BUY3 - get 15% off
BUY4 - get 20% off
Wondering how you will access your PDF download after purchasing? It's so simple!
Directly after checking out, you will be taken to a page to with a download button. You can download right away from here. If you exit the page, never fear! You will also receive an email that will give you the same download link.
We do not offer technical support as far as downloads go, because the process is so easy!
Downloading is generally easiest to do on a computer. Please ensure you have a device that is able to download PDFs, because that is the format all of our patterns are in.
If you have trouble finding your file on your computer, make sure to check your downloads folder.
And if you absolutely have to download on your phone, here's a quick tip that I use so I don't lose the file:
1. Click on the download link so that the file opens up
2. Click the little arrow on the bottom left corner (this is what mine looks like with an iphone. Yours may be different if you have a different phone, but just look for a sharing button).
3. Hit the "email" icon and email the PDF to yourself as an attachment. This will ensure you don't lose it!
Of course, if you can download on a computer you will not have to go through this process because the file should save directly to your device.
Once you've downloaded the file, it's yours for your viewing pleasure, whether ad-free on your devices, or printed out!