Meet the Rustic Lace Scarf! This scarf features an openwork stitch pattern with unique shells and picot stitches. Made with a soft yarn in rustic colors, it will add the perfect air of elegance to an outfit!
Inside this Rustic Scarf Crochet Pattern you will find:
- instructions written in U.S. terms
- photo tutorial for visual learners
- We Crochet Arcadia DK Yarn: (60% Merino Wool, 25% Alpaca, 15% Manufactured Fibers) 137 yds / 125 m, 1.76 oz / 50 g) 3 balls Doeling Brown
- Or approximately 350 yards of DK weight yarn. Suggested Substitute: We Crochet City Tweed DK yarn
- G/4mm crochet hook (or size to obtain gauge)
- Yarn needle
- Blocking materials
6" wide by 72" long - with instructions including for adjusting these measurements!
Skill Level: Easy
When you purchase this item you will receive an immediate download link for your pattern. It is a PDF file.
Please see the "download instructions" tab for more info on this.
Ready to get started on this easy rustic scarf crochet pattern? Just hit "add to cart" and you could get started today!
Buy More, Save More!
Remember, if you add multiple patterns to your cart, you can get a discount! Use the following codes at checkout:
BUY2 - get 10% off
BUY3 - get 15% off
BUY4 - get 20% off
This pattern is my original design. It is for private use only; please do not redistribute or resell it in any way.