Unleash the power of the jungle with this fierce crochet lion pattern. Levi the Lion is the perfect realistic and majestic amigurumi lion with a beautiful and detailed mane! He would make a great addition to any stuffed animal collection or gift for animal lovers.
Inside this Amigurumi Lion PDF Pattern You Will Find:
- Written Instructions for all individual parts
- Photo tutorial to help along the way
- Links to videos about common amigurumi techniques you need to know
Materials You Need:
- DK weight yarn: approx. 200 grams yellow, 50 grams brown, & small amount of white.
- 3.5mm crochet hook
- You can also try using worsted weight yarn & a 4 or 4.5mm hook, but the plushie size will vary depending on your tension.
- 12-mm black safety eyes (or embroider the eyes for children under 3)
- Fiber filling
- Yarn needle & stitch marker
Skill Level: Intermediate
When you purchase this item you will receive an immediate download link for your pattern. It is a PDF file.
Ready to start making this easy crochet lion amigurumi PDF pattern? Just hit "add to cart" and you could get started in a matter of minutes!
Buy More, Save More!
Remember, if you add multiple patterns to your cart, you can get a discount! Use the following codes at checkout:
BUY2 - get 10% off
BUY3 - get 15% off
BUY4 - get 20% off
This pattern is my original design. It is for private use only; please do not redistribute or resell it in any way.
If you have any questions, please contact me and I will do my best to help.