Make some cute little candy corns for Fall decorations this year! You can place these around the house, or sew a bunch together to form a garland. This pattern is a great way to practice your amigurumi skills as a beginner!
Inside this Crochet Candy Corn Pattern you will find:
- instructions written in US crochet terms
- everything formatted for easy printing
- photo tutorial for all tricky techniques
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn (100% Acrylic, 364 yds / 333 m, 7 oz / 98 g) in colors cornmeal, carrot, and white
- Or any worsted weight yarn you have in your stash
- G/4mm crochet hook
- Yarn needle
- Polyfill stuffing
Mini: 2” tall, 1” wide at the bottom
Regular: 3.5” tall, 2 ¼” wide at the bottom
Skill Level: Easy
When you purchase this item you will receive an immediate download link for your pattern. It is a PDF file.
Please see the "download instructions" tab for more info on this.
Ready to get started on this easy candy corn PDF crochet pattern? Just hit "add to cart" and you could get started in a matter of minutes!
Buy More, Save More!
Remember, if you add multiple patterns to your cart, you can get a discount! Use the following codes at checkout:
BUY2 - get 10% off
BUY3 - get 15% off
BUY4 - get 20% off
This pattern is my original design. It is for private use only; please do not redistribute or resell it in any way.