Bring a touch of feline independence to your home with this unique amigurumi crochet cat pattern. This realistic crochet cat stuffed animal is made using color work techniques. You can easily customize the colors to match your beloved pet!
Inside this Amigurumi Cat PDF Pattern You Will Find:
- Written Instructions for all individual parts
- Photo tutorial to help along the way
- Links to videos to help with common amigurumi techniques you need to know
Materials You Need:
- DK weight yarn: approx. 100 grams white, and 25 grams orange (or desired colors).
- Small amount of pink yarn for mouth and nose embroidery
- 3.5mm crochet hook
- You can also try using worsted weight yarn & a 4 or 4.5mm hook, but the plushie size will vary depending on your tension.
- 12-mm brown safety eyes (or embroider the eyes for children under 3)
- Fiber filling
- Yarn needle & stitch marker
Skill Level: Intermediate
When you purchase this item you will receive an immediate download link for your pattern. It is a PDF file.
Ready to start making this easy crochet cat amigurumi PDF pattern? Just hit "add to cart" and you could get started in a matter of minutes!
Buy More, Save More!
Remember, if you add multiple patterns to your cart, you can get a discount! Use the following codes at checkout:
BUY2 - get 10% off
BUY3 - get 15% off
BUY4 - get 20% off
This pattern is my original design. It is for private use only; please do not redistribute or resell it in any way.
If you have any questions, please contact me and I will do my best to help.