Are you ready to make a realistic crochet penguin? This PDF crochet penguin pattern is just what you need! Piper the Amigurumi Penguin is adorable, lifelike, and a perfect gift for stuffed animal lovers.
Inside this Amigurumi Penguin PDF Pattern You Will Find:
- Written Instructions for all individual parts
- Photo tutorial to help along the way
- Links to videos to help with common amigurumi techniques you need to know
Materials You Need:
- DK weight yarn: approx. 50 grams black, 50 grams white, and 25 grams yellow
- 3.5mm crochet hook
- You can also try using worsted weight yarn & a 4 or 4.5mm hook, but the plushie size will vary depending on your tension.
- 8-mm black safety eyes (or embroider the eyes for children under 3)
- Fiber filling
- Yarn needle & stitch marker
Skill Level: Intermediate
When you purchase this item you will receive an immediate download link for your pattern. It is a PDF file.
Ready to start making this easy crochet penguin amigurumi PDF pattern? Just hit "add to cart" and you could get started in a matter of minutes!
Buy More, Save More!
Remember, if you add multiple patterns to your cart, you can get a discount! Use the following codes at checkout:
BUY2 - get 10% off
BUY3 - get 15% off
BUY4 - get 20% off
This pattern is my original design. It is for private use only; please do not redistribute or resell it in any way.
If you have any questions, please contact me and I will do my best to help.