A practical project great for gifts or craft shows: soap savers! This little mesh bag will save you a whole lot of mess in the shower OR the kitchen. Best of all, it is a great project for beginning crocheters!
Inside this Crochet Soap Saver Pattern you will find:
- instructions written in US crochet terms
- photo tutorial from beginning to end
- everything formatted for easy printing
- Lily Sugar’n Cream Yarn: (100% cotton, 120 yds/109 m, 2.5 oz/71 g) less than 1 ball of your color choice
- Or a similar worsted weight cotton yarn
- I/5.5mm crochet hook (or size to obtain gauge)
- Yarn needle
5" tall by 3.5" wide
Skill Level: Easy
When you purchase this item you will receive an immediate download link for your pattern. It is a PDF file.
Please see the "download instructions" tab for more info on this.
Ready to get started on this easy mesh crochet soap saver pattern? Just hit "add to cart" and you could get started in a matter of minutes!
Buy More, Save More!
Remember, if you add multiple patterns to your cart, you can get a discount! Use the following codes at checkout:
BUY2 - get 10% off
BUY3 - get 15% off
BUY4 - get 20% off
This pattern is my original design. It is for private use only; please do not redistribute or resell it in any way.