Meet the Eva Shawl! This thick yet lacy rectangle shawl will keep you both stylish and warm in the cool weather. The design features a beautiful thick/thin yarn with metallic gold running through it, making it perfect for Christmas!
Inside this Rectangular Shawl Crochet Pattern you will find:
- Print-friendly written instructions for shawl
- Everything written in U.S. crochet terms
- Photos/diagrams where necessary
- KC Spark Yarn (99% acrylic, 1% polyester, 284 yds / 260 m, 7 oz / 200 g) 3 balls Olive Gold
- Or a similar #5 bulky weight yarn
- J/6mm crochet hook (or size to obtain gauge)
- Yarn needle
- Steam blocking materials (blocking mats, steamer or iron, pins)
Small: 64” long by 17.5” wide
Medium: 74” long by 20” wide
Large: 84” long by 22.5” wide
It is also easily adjustable! You can make this shawl as big or as small as you want.
Skill Level: Beginner
When you purchase this item you will receive an immediate download link for your pattern. It is a PDF file.
Please see the "download instructions" tab for more info on this.
Ready to get started on this easy rectangle crochet shawl pattern? Just hit "add to cart" and you could get started today!
Buy More, Save More!
Remember, if you add multiple patterns to your cart, you can get a discount! Use the following codes at checkout:
BUY2 - get 10% off
BUY3 - get 15% off
BUY4 - get 20% off
This pattern is my original design. It is for private use only; please do not redistribute or resell it in any way.