Meet the Isaac Beanie! This men’s crochet hat was made with warmth and manliness in mind. The design is extra soft, comfortable, and perfect for a cold winter work day.
Inside this Mens Crochet Beanie Pattern you will find:
- instructions written in US crochet terms
- instructions for 3 different men's sizes
- everything formatted for easy printing
- Bernat Velvet Yarn (100% polyester, 315 yds / 288 m, 10.5 oz / 300 g) 1 ball Blackbird
- Or a similar #5 bulky weight yarn
- H/5mm crochet hook (or size to obtain gauge)
- G/4mm crochet hook (or one size smaller than hook that obtains gauge)
- Yarn needle
To Fit Head Circumference: 22-23 (24-25, 26)”
Actual finished measurements:
Men’s medium: 20.5” circumference, 6.5” crown
Men’s large: 22” circumference, 7” crown
Men’s xlarge: 23.5” circumference, 7.5” crown
Skill Level: Easy
When you purchase this item you will receive an immediate download link for your pattern. It is a PDF file.
Please see the "download instructions" tab for more info on this.
Ready to get started on this easy crochet beanie pattern for men? Just hit "add to cart" and you could get started in a matter of minutes!
Buy More, Save More!
Remember, if you add multiple patterns to your cart, you can get a discount! Use the following codes at checkout:
BUY2 - get 10% off
BUY3 - get 15% off
BUY4 - get 20% off
This pattern is my original design. It is for private use only; please do not redistribute or resell it in any way.