Meet the Sunset Shawl! This lightweight shawl is perfect for an evening with just a slight chill in the air. Made with gorgeous lace and decorated with fringe, you're sure to make a statement in this shawl!
Inside this Lightweight Shawl Crochet Pattern you will find:
- Print-friendly written instructions for shawl
- Everything written in U.S. crochet terms
- Photos/diagrams where necessary
- We Crochet Chroma Fingering Yarn (70% Superwash Wool, 30% Nylon, 396 yds / 362 m, 3.5 oz / 100 g) 2 balls in desired color way (the color I used is discontinued but there are plenty of other beautiful colors in this yarn!)
- Another matching fingering or lace weight yarn for the fringe (I used something unnamed in my stash)
- F/3.75mm crochet hook
- Yarn needle
- Wet blocking materials (blocking mats, towel, sink, pins)
20" wide by 60" long
It is also easily adjustable! You can make this shawl as big or as small as you want.
Skill Level: Easy
When you purchase this item you will receive an immediate download link for your pattern. It is a PDF file.
Please see the "download instructions" tab for more info on this.
Ready to get started on this easy rectangle crochet shawl pattern? Just hit "add to cart" and you could get started today!
Buy More, Save More!
Remember, if you add multiple patterns to your cart, you can get a discount! Use the following codes at checkout:
BUY2 - get 10% off
BUY3 - get 15% off
BUY4 - get 20% off
This pattern is my original design. It is for private use only; please do not redistribute or resell it in any way.