An easy and sturdy crochet pencil case, featuring simple single crochet and a handy flap to keep your pencils in! This crocheted pencil case uses bulky weight yarn for extra strength, and it works up super quick.
This pattern includes full written instructions in U.S. crochet terms.
- Small amounts of #5 Bulky Weight Yarn in 2 contrasting colors
- I used Loops and Threads Charisma
- K/6.5mm crochet hook
- Yarn needle
- Button (size of your choice. Mine was ¾” in diameter).
- Thinner weight yarn that matches button (for attaching)
- A needle to attach button (needs to be small enough to fit through button but large enough for yarn to fit through)
Case: approx. 7” tall and 3” wide
Flap: approx. 4” tall
When you purchase this item you will receive an immediate download link for your pattern. It is a PDF file. Please see the "download instructions" tab for more info on this.
Ready to get started on this crochet pencil case? Just hit "add to cart" and you could get started today!
Buy More, Save More!
Remember, if you add multiple patterns to your cart, you can get a discount! Use the following codes at checkout:
BUY2 - get 10% off
BUY3 - get 15% off
BUY4 - get 20% off
This pattern is my original design. It is for private use only; please do not redistribute or resell it in any way.