A cute crochet pumpkin coaster pattern to spice up your Fall decor! These coasters are a two-in-one design so you can make both tall and short pumpkins with unique stems. They are a great gift idea too!
Inside this PDF Pumpkin Crochet Pattern you will find:
- Print-friendly written instructions for coasters
- Everything written in U.S. crochet terms
- Photo tutorials
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn (96% acrylic, 4% other, 364 yds/333 m, 7 oz/198 g) less than 1 skein Pumpkin
- Mary Maxim Starlette Yarn (100% acrylic, 180 yds / 164 m, 3.5 oz / 100 g) less than 1 ball Natural
- Scraps of worsted weight yarn in brown and green for the stems
- H/5mm crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Steam blocking materials
Skill Level: Easy
When you purchase this item you will receive an immediate download link for your pattern. It is a PDF file. Please see the "download instructions" tab for more info on this.
Ready to get started on these easy crochet pumpkin coasters? Just hit "add to cart" and you could get started today!
Buy More, Save More!
Remember, if you add multiple patterns to your cart, you can get a discount! Use the following codes at checkout:
BUY2 - get 10% off
BUY3 - get 15% off
BUY4 - get 20% off
This pattern is my original design. It is for private use only; please do not redistribute or resell it in any way.