Meet the Serenity Pillow, an easy crochet pillow with minimal seaming and maximum softness! This pillow is made with velvet yarn for a luxurious finish, and the calming blue hues give it an extra relaxing feel.
Inside this PDF Crochet Pillow Pattern You Will Find:
- Written Instructions written in US crochet terms. (But you must already know the basics of crochet.)
- Instructions for adjusting size to fit ANY pillow form
- Photo tutorial to help with tricky techniques
Materials You Need:
- Bernat Velvet Yarn (100% Polyester, 315 yds / 288 m, 10.5 oz / 300 g) 2 balls in the color Softened Blue and Navy
- H/5mm crochet hook
- 12” by 11” Pillow form (or a 12” by 12” can also be squeezed into the cover if need be)
- Pattern can also be modified to use ANY pillow form (following “adjustment tips” throughout instructions)
- Yarn needle
Skill Level: Easy
When you purchase this item you will receive an immediate download link for your pattern. It is a PDF file.
Ready to start making this beautiful crochet throw pillow? Just hit "add to cart" and you could get started in a matter of minutes!
Buy More, Save More!
Remember, if you add multiple patterns to your cart, you can get a discount! Use the following codes at checkout:
BUY2 - get 10% off
BUY3 - get 15% off
BUY4 - get 20% off
This pattern is my original design. It is for private use only; please do not redistribute or resell it in any way.
If you have any questions, please contact me and I will do my best to help.